Terms of Service
- I have the right to decline a commission if I dislike/feel uncomfortable with a certain theme/character.
- Detailed characters / background/ prop requests will have an additional cost.
- I do not take commissions for characters that do not belong to you, or someone else whose permission you have. Meaning no characters from series/games/etc.
- I have the right to use the artwork in a portfolio/as a commission example, unless requested otherwise. In that case, additional fees will be ensued. (+20% of the price)
- You are allowed to make personal use of the artwork, if you are the commissioner, as well as reuploading it in galleries with proper credit. You can make edits, such as cropping or filtering the work for personal use.
- After a rough sketch, I will request full payment and only proceed further once received.
- You have the right to request changes when the rough sketch is sent, or if I make a mistake on the commission. If it was something that wasn’t specified/wasn’t clear in the initial description, or wasn't requested during drafting there will probably be extra charges.
- You cannot ask for a refund once the money is received, unless the delay reaches 3 months after the order. Upon asking for a refund, you will not receive any product, and I will delete the files.
- Asking for a deadline will have an additional cost unless it's 3 months or further. I might decline if I feel that I cannot keep up with it.
I will draw
I will not draw
(Note that some of the above are mentioned just because I do not feel like I am skilled enough to handle and get paid for them. It might change in the future.)